All institutions in German Ice Hockey, particularly
- the German Ice Hockey Federation (DEB)
- the German Ice Hockey League (DEL) with the clubs of the highest divison
- the Eishockey-Spielbetriebsgesellschaft (ESBG) with the Clubs of the 2nd and 3rd division
- the regional Ice Hockey federations with the lower ranked clubs, their youth sections and the schools
are supporting the Organizing Committee of the 2010 IIHF World Championship in the preparation and realization of the event. The support is made visible through numerous advertising measures for the World Championship, that is among others
- board advertising
- on ice advertising
- performances of World Championship Mascot "Urmel"
- advertising spots
- arena announcements
- measures in clubs and schools.
"We are very pleased about the co-operation with the most important organizations in German Ice Hockey. This shows that all parties involved are dedicated to using the 2010 IIHF World Championship for the benefit of German Ice Hockey as a whole", comments Uwe Harnos as president of the DEB and of the Organizing Committee, on the collaboration.
For more info about the individual organization click on the corresponding logo!