The Helsinki venue for 2013 IIHF World Championship see the return of the Hockey garden fan zone, which proved a hit last year amongst hockey fans coming to the games or those without tickets who wants to soak up the great atmosphere outside Hartwall Arena.
The action at the Hockey Garden starts two hours before the first game of the day and ends one hour after the last game. After 20:30 there is an age limit of 18 years to the restaurant area - at other hours young fans are most welcome to visit Hockey Garden with their parents.
As in 2012, Hockey Garden offers lots to do and see:
- All games from Helsinki and Stockholm are shown on the screens
- Finnish Hockey Hall of Fame exhibition
- DJ every day, live artists on the days Team Finland plays
- Interviews 6 game previews
- Partner expo area
- Activities for minors: face painting, photo opportunities, etc.
- Fan megastore (NEH)
Have fun at the Garden!