Official 2011 IIHF World Championship ticket sales commence 27th September 2010 at 11:00.
Long awaited sales of 2011 IIHF World Championship tickets become reality! Ticket sales officially start on the 27th of September 2010 at 11:00 a.m. The sales are to be launched by Slovak player Miroslav Šatan. The holder of all three world championship medals will become the owner of the first tickets. The media will be invited to the event (Monday 27.9.2010 at 10:30 in the Avion shopping centre in Bratislava near the Ticketportal outlet).
Tickets can be bought:
- Via the Championship’s website: http://2011.iihfworlds.com
- From the official partner: www.ticketportal.sk (or ticketportal.cz, ticketportal.pl, ticketportal.hu)
- From more than 250 Ticketportal ticket outlets in Slovakia
- From selected Ticketportal outlets in other countries: the Czech republic, Hungary, and Poland and later through partners in Russia, Austria, Slovenia, Belarus and Switzerland.
- By telephone on Ticket-Hotline: +421/917-86 86 86 (9:00 – 21:00 CET)
Ticket sales will come in three phases:
- 27.9. 2010 – 31.3.2011 – Event Passes and Round Tickets
- 1.12.2010 – 4.5.2011 – Day Tickets
- 1.2.2011 – 12. 5. 2011 – Single Game Tickets
Upon purchasing a package purchasers will receive a set of individual tickets. A maximum of 6 packages of tickets can be reserved. Reservations are held for 7 days. Tickets can be paid for via the internet or in person at Ticketportal outlets.
The price of a Round Ticket package for the Preliminary Round in Bratislava is 273 Euros (category 1) and 201 Euros (category 2), in Košice a set of six Preliminary Round tickets will cost 273 Euros (category 1) and 150 Euros (category 2). Event Passes for the whole event (as a set of 32 tickets) will cost 1´717 Euros for Bratislava (category 1) and 1´276 Euros (category 2). In Košice (as a set of 24 tickets) the price is 896 Euros (category 1) and 493 Euros (category 2).
Further pricing information can be found on http://2011.iihfworlds.com.