The Molson Canadian World Hockey Summit in Toronto, August 23-26, is an event designed to dissect the current state of hockey and collaboratively identify and address key concerns and issues facing the game today. The Summit’s theme, Global Teamwork Promoting the Growth of the Game, will be brought to life through interactive seminars, presentations, and discussions led by the who’s who of the global hockey world from the IIHF, the NHL, Hockey Canada, USA Hockey, and the CHL.TO REQUEST MEDIA ACCREDITATION
Submit accreditation information to email@example.com
- Please indicate in the SUBJECT Field of your e-mail: World Hockey Summit Accreditation Request
- E-mail address
- Do you expect to be attending ALL sessions? If not, indicate which sessions you would like to attend of the following:
- Hotstove session (August 23) at Hockey Hall of Fame
- Player skill development (August 24, AM) at Air Canada Centre
- Junior development in the World (August 24, PM) at Air Canada Centre
- Vancouver 2010 Evaluation (August 25, AM) at Sheraton Centre
- Establishing a Long-Term Global Event Agenda (August 25, PM) at Sheraton Centre
- Women’s Hockey after Vancouver 2010 (August 26, AM) at Sheraton Centre
- Growing Participation in hockey (August 26, PM) at Sheraton Centre
Accredited media at the Molson Canadian World Hockey Summit will have access to all sessions as spectators. Space is limited in certain venues and depending on media interest, we may not be able to provide access to all accredited media to all sessions.
Media availabilities with speakers, panelists and requested delegates will be after sessions and in a designated interview area.
Individuals who wish to participate as delegates can register HERE
for event schedule.
Additional information will be sent to accredited media via e-mail once application for accreditation has been approved.
For more information and updates on the Molson Canadian World Hockey Summit, including schedule, attendees, registration, go to www.worldhockeysummit.com