The International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) is dedicated to the worldwide growth and development of ice hockey and in-line hockey, providing exemplary leadership and governance for its 74 member national associations. From its headquarters in Zurich, the IIHF organizes in cooperation with its 29 staff members more than 25 international tournaments and competitions annually.
We are looking for a German and English speaking:
who is responsible for the installation and daily maintenance of the IIHF IT infrastructure and of the User first-level support. The responsibilities include the set-up and maintenance of IIHF Office infrastructure. This position assists the IIHF IT Director in maintaining IT solutions and reports to the IT Director. The IIHF would like this position to start as of August 1, 2015 or by agreement.
- PC and User support for IIHF Staff (plus IIHF Council Members and others)
- Installation and configuration of PC and peripherals
- Installation and configuration of software (operating system and user software)
- Support, installation and maintenance of the IIHF internal network
- Updating and development of manuals, guidelines and support of IIHF documents
- Maintaining close business relationships with the IIHF IT partners and suppliers
- Assist in the development of IIHF internal IT Solutions
- Perform various, miscellaneous duties at the discretion of the IT Director
Qualifications and Experiences:
This position requires German as a native language and fluent English skills. First knowledge in New Media is a benefit. A team-oriented work ethic as well as excellent communication and people skills with the ability to work effectively across a broad range of stakeholder groups is required. The person has to be able to work under pressure and has to have a high degree of integrity, flexibility and resilience.
The ideal candidate will be offered a highly interesting and versatile function within a multi cultural environment as well as excellent benefits.
We look forward to receiving your complete application (incl. photo) via mail or e-mail at the following address:
International Ice Hockey Federation
c/o Iris Hänni
Phone: +41 44 562 22 22