The International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) is dedicated to the worldwide growth and development of ice hockey and in-line hockey, providing exemplary leadership and governance for its 77 member national associations. From its headquarters in Zurich, the IIHF organizes in cooperation with its 28 staff members more than 25 international tournaments and competitions annually.
We are looking for a
to join and support our IIHF Finance Department, preferably as of October 1, 2016, or by agreement.
This position is responsible for assisting the IIHF Director of Administration and Finance. This includes accounting in general, controlling, preparing the budget; conducting financial analysis and preparing financial reports. This position reports to the IIHF Director of Administration and Finance.
- Deputy Administration and Finance Director
- Assets Management (incl. Cash controls)
- Assisting in budget process and in preparing of the respective reports to Council and Congress
- Assisting the year end process and in preparing of the respective reports to Council and Congress
- Follow up and improvement of the internal Control System (ICS)
- General Accounting according to Swiss obligation law (OR)
- Responsibility for particular accounts
- Responsible for the Receptionist
- Assist the IIHF Director of Administration and Finance in upcoming Finance Projects
- Perform other duties as requested by the IIHF Director of Administration and Finance
- Professional qualification in Accounting and Finance
- 3 to 5 years accounting experience in a multinational organization, preferably sport business
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Knowledge of Swiss obligation law (OR), FER, CH GAAP is an advantage
- Ideal candidate between age of 24 – 30 years old
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficient in MS Office with excellent Excel skills
- Team-oriented work and ability to work effectively across a broad range of stakeholders
- Work independently
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment
- High loyalty towards IIHF
- The candidate has the willingness to education himself/herself
Applications will be accepted until end of August 22, 2016 and the candidates will be contacted end of August to schedule the interviews for the first week of September.
We look forward to receiving your complete application (incl. photo) via mail or e-mail at the following address:
International Ice Hockey Federation
c/o Iris Hänni
Phone: +41 44 562 22 22