Did you participate in the World Juniors trivia? Then you may be wondering whether you got the answers right.
Find below the questions and answers. We will have another trivia during the Olympics, stay tuned!
The three winners who were drawn among those with the correct answers are:
Humberto De Manzolini, Valencia, Venezuela
Adam Siefert, Hanover, Ontario, Canada
Alan Ars, New York, USA
1) How many World Junior gold medals has Finland won?
2) Who is the all-time points leader in U.S. World Junior history?
3) Who is the only goalie to win seven games at one World Juniors?
4) Who played on the top Soviet line at the 1989 tournament?
Pavel Bure, Sergei Fyodorov, Alexander Mogilny
5) Which Swedish cities hosted the 2000 World Juniors?
Skelleftea and Umea
6) Who led the 1999 Slovak bronze medal team in scoring?
7) Who captained the 2001 Belarus World Junior team?
8) Which nations did Denmark beat for the first time at the 2017 World Juniors?
Finland and the Czech Republic
9) Who got both Swiss goals against the U.S. in the 2017 quarter-finals?
10) Which Canadian cities will host the 2019 World Juniors?
Vancouver and Victoria