MINSK – The first stage of ticket sales for the 2014 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship has officially opened.
For ice hockey fans in the host country Belarus, Tickets can be bought at all retail points of Ticketpro as well as via dealer network.
Click here to see the list of all sales points in Belarus.
Available during the first sales phase are ticket packages that will include all games at one of the championships venues in the capital Minsk. The main venue which will host the gold medal game is Minsk Arena, with a seating capacity of 15,000 spectators. The bronze medal game, both semi-finals, and two quarter-final matches will be played in this arena.
Chizhovka Arena will host Group A and feature 28 preliminary round games and two quarter-final matches.
The second stage of ticket sales kicks off on October 14, and will feature packages for
- all the games of the preliminary round at both venues and final game at Minsk Arena.
- all the games with participation of one of the national teams (up to 7 matches)
Single-game tickets and day-tickets will be put on sale on 11 November.
Information for foreign citizens
The procedure and conditions of ticket sales are already established on the territory of the Republic of Belarus as well as their usage by foreign citizens and persons without citizenship for the entry to Belarus, exit from Belarus and temporary stay on the territory of the country from April 25 till May 31, 2014.
A ticket grants the right to attend a specified (in ticket) game of the championship.
Presenting only one ticket, copy of electronic ticket or certificate together with a passport, foreign citizens and persons without citizenship can cross the border of the Republic of Belarus once.
Ticket owners should present the tickets on the border both while entering and leaving from the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
Fans also have an opportunity to buy tour packages with included tickets for the games of the championship.
“CentreKurort” acts as an official tour operator of 2014 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship and has an exclusive right to sell tour packages.
The Official Tour Operation CentreKurort launched its one-stop website dedicated to services for fans at the tournament where fans can book accommodation, catering services and city tours.
Four tour packages are proposed:
- The “VIP package” includes accommodation in best Minsk hotels, tickets or a ticket package for central seats at the tribunes, visit of the VIP hospitality zone (restaurant) at the ice arenas, transfer from the hotel to the arenas.
- The “Family package” is developed for families with children (discount for children accommodation up to 50%)
- The “Fan package” includes accommodation in the fan village, and also in city hotels, tickets or ticket packages, city tours, travel pass for all types of transport.
- The “Group package” provides special program for employees of enterprises and organizations of the Republic of Belarus and students groups (discount for accommodation up to 25%). You can choose between the one-day program (without accommodation) and two-day program (with accommodation). The package also includes accommodation in the fan village or Minsk hostels, tickets or ticket packages, city tours.
On the website www.icehockey-2014.com/en you can find more information from the tour operator in English and Russian.
You can make a pre-order by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (+375-17) 222-62-58.
For more information on the 2014 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship in English or Russian visit the official website www.iihfworlds2014.com.