Click here to buy tickets: in English / latviešu / по-русски
Tickets will be available in one price category. The price of one ticket for the remaining preliminary-round games will cost €110, tickets to quarter-final games will be available for €165, tickets for the semi-finals will cost €220, for the bronze medal game €280 and for the gold medal game €340.
Residents of Latvia will be able to attend the 2021 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship if their certificate confirms that the person has been vaccinated in Latvia against Covid-19 and has passed 14 days after completing the full vaccination course, or from 22 to 90 days after the first dose of AstraZeneca vaccine and immediately after receiving the second dose of AstraZeneca.
Also, people who have recovered from Covid-19 infection will be allowed to watch the championship games with information on the procedure available on www.covid19sertifikats.lv.
Upon arrival at the hockey arenas, fans will be required to present a personalized entry ticket together with a valid ID, an interoperable vaccination or disease certificate.
Guidelines for visitorsThe International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) and the Organizing Committee of the 2021 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship inform about the ticket sale and the rules that hockey fans must follow when attending games in Riga according to the government decision valid as of 1 June 2021.
Who can attend the games?
- Residents of Latvia whose certificate confirms that the person has been vaccinated against Covid-19 in Latvia and has passed 14 days after the completion of the full vaccination course, or from 22 to 90 days after receiving the first dose of AstraZeneca vaccine and immediately after receiving the second dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine;
- People who have recovered from Covid-19 infection and can prove it.
- Ticket sale will be online;
- The ticket must be personalized - with the visitor's name and surname;
- The personalized ticket will be valid only together with the identity document of the person whose name and surname are indicated on the ticket;
- Before buying a ticket - make sure that your vaccination data has been entered into the system and it will be possible to download the vaccination certificate. Those who have recovered from a Covid-19 infection should make sure that this fact can be proofed by a certificate;
- Ticket purchase limit - no more than two tickets per person for a game.
- From 1 June, two types of digital certificates will be available for residents of Latvia: certificate of vaccination; COVID-19 certificate (proof that a person has recovered from a COVID-19 infection).
- On the website www.covid19sertifikats.lv press the button "View your certificates";
- Authenticate with one of the secure access options (internet banking, eID card, mobile ID);
- Request and view your certificates in the system;
- Select the certificate you need and print it.
- Download your digital Covid-19 certificate. Visit the website hokejasertifikats.mobilly.lv. Upload a certificate and verify that the certificate qualifies for a hockey championship.
It should be noted that the certificate may be invalid if it does not meet the additional criteria, for example, there are not enough days after the vaccine has been received.
How to get to the venue?
- Visitor traffic into the territory of Arena Riga will be organized from the side of Skanstes street, and into the Olympic Sports Centre from the side of Vesetas street.
- Visitors will be admitted to the arenas no earlier than 45 minutes before the start of the game, but the outer perimeter will be opened two hours before the start of the game.
- At the entrance: a personalized ticket, an identity document, a vaccination or disease certificate will be checked, as well as a strict check that no prohibited items will be brought into the venue. It is not possible to bring food or drinks to the arena.
- Visitors go to the arena, find their entrance for their sector to the arena;
- Visitors go to the sector and takes their seat.
- After the game, visitors do not stay in the venue and territory.
- Check the validity of your certificate!
- Prepare a mouth and nose cover - it will be mandatory to use both outdoors of the territory of the arenas and indoors;
- Remember that sale of food and drinks will not be allowed;
- Take into account that you will be able to leave your seat only to visit the toilet, as well you will be able to stand up;
- Please observe the generally accepted epidemiological safety measures - observe distance, do not crowd, observe personal hygiene.
- The total number of spectators in Arena Riga will not exceed 2,660 people, in the Olympic Sports Centre 1,058.
- In order to ensure compliance with the regulations of the Latvian Cabinet of Ministers in connection with the verification of the digital COVID-19 certificate, the IIHF and the organizing committee of the championship have invested several tens of thousands of euros in the system;
- If you have any additional questions please write to: [email protected] or visit the official ticket sales website to get answer from chat room.