The expected outcome of the Symposium is to provide the coaches that attend an opportunity to:
- Network and share their views and experiences with other coaches
- Learn the different approaches being used by fellow coaches
- Listen to knowledgeable speakers sharing their insight and ideas on coaching issues
- View new, innovative products from selected exhibitors that are being used around the world to enhance player performance
The Symposium will be held in English.
Location Symposium & official hotel:
The hotel is located in walking distance to the Zurich Hallenstadion
Dates: 16 - 17 May 2020
Deadline for Registration:
- Early bird: 31 January 2020
- Normal fee: 30 April 2020
Registration fee includes:
- Attendance to all the sessions
- Lunches and coffee breaks during the conference
- Registration package
- Conference documents
- One ticket each to the following World Championship games:
- Russia vs. Finland (Saturday, 16 May / 20:20 / Hallenstadion Zurich)
- Finland vs. Kazakhstan (Sunday, 17 May / 16:20 / Hallenstadion Zurich)
The full program will be available soon.
The speakers will be announced soon.
Early Bird until 31 January 2020: CHF 550 (EUR 501)
Regular fee until 30 April 2020: CHF 590 (EUR 538)
Registration on-site: CHF 620 (EUR 565)
You are able to book your room directly at the Symposium Hotel (Swissôtel Zurich) which is in walking distance to the Hallenstadtion (approx. 10 min).
Rooms are reserved from Friday, 15th May until Monday, 18th May 2020 for the following special rates:
Single room per night: CHF 160
Shared TWIN room per person, per night: CHF 90
The above-mentioned room rates include full buffet breakfast, service fee, VAT and WiFi.
City Tax of 2.50 CHF per night/per person will be charged extra.
You are able to book your accommodation together with your registration thru this website.
Please note that the hotel room availability can only be guaranteed until 31 January 2020!
All room requests after this date will be upon request.
Please register here