For this purpose, the IIHF, in coordination with its Youth & Junior Development and Coaching Committees, is creating a series of online development webinars for all of our members. The sessions will provide development program coordinators, coaches, parents, officials, and more with background information on a set topic and an opportunity to ask questions of the presenter.
Click below to access the webinar sessions:
Webinars 2020/2021 season
- Introduction Skills4All Webinars
- Staying Focused during the Pandemic
- Recruitment in times of Covid-19
- The Science of Fun
- 3 vs. 3 format, Lausanne and beyond
- Game Formats for Player Development
- Quality on Youth Development Programs
After the intro session with feedback for the creation of future webinar series, more webinar sessions will be established and be available here soon.