For this purpose, the IIHF, in coordination with its Youth & Junior Development and Coaching Committees, is creating a series of online development webinars for all of our members. The sessions will provide development program coordinators, coaches, parents, officials, and more with background information on a set topic and an opportunity to ask questions of the presenter.
25 October 2023 - Development Model and MNA Developer Program
wide Development Model and changes made during last years. Main speaker is Anders Lundberg
working for Swedish Ice Hockey Association as Director of National Teams, before he was Director of
Player Development. Showing us best examples from Sweden and how they run their development
program in the country
Webinars 2023/2024 seasonThe webinars will be made public after the sessions taking place according to the schedule below.
- 25 October: Targeted Development: Development Model
- 29 November: Global Presence: Recruitment and Retention
- 20 December: Using Social Media to promote the sport in a country
- 31 January: Game Officials: Development and Recruitment
- 28 February: High Performance Programming
- 27 March: National Team Programming
- 24 April: Transitioning from Player to Coach
Webinars 2022/2023 seasonThe webinars will be made public after the sessions taking place according to the schedule below.
Webinars 2020/2021 season
- Introduction Skills4All Webinars
- Staying Focused during the Pandemic
- Recruitment in times of Covid-19
- The Science of Fun
- 3 vs. 3 format, Lausanne and beyond
- Game Formats for Player Development
- Quality on Youth Development Programs
After the intro session with feedback for the creation of future webinar series, more webinar sessions will be established and be available here soon.